- Documentation: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/
- Summary: Salesforce provides customer relationship management services. Its APIs enable to add functionality with third party application. A token is given when a user authorizes an app. It expires after some time and can be renewed with the refresh token. This detector finds these latter refresh tokens.
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: Yes. Each APIs has its set of permissions.
The user can revoke the credentials in the web application.
As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
Salesforce refresh tokens#
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 1.23
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - 5aep861
- text: | String refresh_token = "5Aep861..zRMyCurAUqXuPX5uJN1Yk7ghc6h4Cv7m6IPMhhMvOivwnD7dLeOFes5eM6el.JJ5pgP4h3dTR0gnrn"; String access_token = "00D6F000002Tjy4!AQgAQK9zwJVvIAe2jK0Gd1SAhMTh0GCfrNk7QKAoSqjmlXwR71qctjLAyH.3ivQfVKespfPMdgfzFt6oSwKnfD0wxupZj6Bc"; refresh_token: 5Aep861..zRMyCurAUqXuPX5uJN1Yk7ghc6h4Cv7m6IPMhhMvOivwnD7dLeOFes5eM6el.JJ5pgP4h3dTR0gnrn access_token: 00D6F000002Tjy4!AQgAQK9zwJVvIAe2jK0Gd1SAhMTh0GCfrNk7QKAoSqjmlXwR71qctjLAyH.3ivQfVKespfPMdgfzFt6oSwKnfD0wxupZj6Bc