- Documentation: https://developers.scaleway.com/en/
- Summary: Scaleway is a cloud provider. This detector aims at finding user tokens used to authenticate API requests.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not currently available.
- Scopes: A token is bounded to a project.
#Revoke the secret
This can be done from the dashboard.
#Check for suspicious activity
This feature is not described in the documentation.
Scaleway basic auth#
Category: Cloud Provider
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.04
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - scaleway
- text: > scaleway Bearer 45ac3ec8-e1ca-a39c-91a3-aecd6e9a4dc2 apikey: 45ac3ec8-e1ca-a39c-91a3-aecd6e9a4dc2- text: scaleway Bearer 45ac3ec8-e1ca-a39c-91a3-aecd6e9a4dc2 apikey: 45ac3ec8-e1ca-a39c-91a3-aecd6e9a4dc2 filename: some_file.md