- Documentation: https://developers.sendinblue.com/docs
- Summary: Sendinblue is a cloud-based solution for relationship marketing providing tools for email marketing, transactional email, marketing automation, SMS marketing and more. The Sendinblue API gives developers access to the entire range of Sendinblue features via a standardized programmatic interface.
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: No custom scopes can be specified when creating API keys.
#Revoke the secret
API keys can be revoked from the user dashboard.
#Check for suspicious activity
Sendinblue Dashboard displays various statistics that can help identify suspicious usage of an API key.
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 2.59
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - xkeysib-
- text: ApI = 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 apikey: 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