Shopify Private App Token
- Documentation: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/private-apps
- Summary: Shopify is an e-commerce company that offers online retailers a suite of services including payments, marketing, shipping and customer engagement tools to simplify the process of running an online store. A private application allows to integrate custom web services with a Shopify store, by associating credentials to a given scope over the Shopify API.
- IPs allowlist: This is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: Various scopes can be attributed to an application. Read the Access scopes page of the documentation for more details.
Revoke the secret
There doesn't seem to be a simple way to revoke this secret within an application. In order to revoke the secret, delete the private application, and create a new one with the same scopes.
Check for suspicious activity
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Shopify private app token
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 1.81
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: |