- Documentation: https://api.slack.com/messaging/webhooks
- Summary: Slack is a business communication platform. A simple way to post messages to Slack channels from an application is to use an incoming webhook url. This detector aims at detecting such webhooks.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: On creation, the slack webhook is associated to a single channel where it can post messages.
This feature is not mentioned in Slack's documentation.
The activity of the slack webhook can be monitored on the channel it is associated with.
Slack webhook url#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 33.62
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - hooks\.slack\.com\/
- text: > email_subscription_slack: "https://hooks.slack.com/services/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" apikey: hooks.slack.com/services/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- text: > email_subscription_slack: "https://hooks.slack.com/services/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" apikey: hooks.slack.com/services/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