Slack Webhook URL
- Documentation: https://api.slack.com/messaging/webhooks
- Summary: Slack is a business communication platform. A simple way to post messages to Slack channels from an application is to use an incoming webhook url. This detector aims at detecting such webhooks.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: On creation, the slack webhook is associated to a single channel where it can post messages.
#Revoke the secret
This feature is not mentioned in Slack's documentation.
#Check for suspicious activity
The activity of the slack webhook can be monitored on the channel it is associated with.
Slack webhook url#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 28.23
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - hooks\.slack\.com\/
- text: | email_subscription_slack: "https://hooks.slack.com/services/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" apikey: hooks.slack.com/services/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- text: | email_subscription_slack: "https://hooks.slack.com/services/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" apikey: hooks.slack.com/services/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