- Documentation: https://developers.sparkpost.com/api/
- Summary: SparkPost API allows you to send emails and perform other actions linked to your SparkPost account programmatically.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is available when creating an API key as stated in the IP Whitelisting blog post.
- Scopes: When creating a key, it is possible to select different permissions. Those are described in the documentation.
This can be done through the SparkPost dashboard.
This feature is not described in the documentation.
Category: Messaging system
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.3
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^(cs|x|p|s|r|m)?html5?~?$ - ^[aps]?cssc?~?$ - ^lock$ - ^mdx?~?$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - sparkpost
- text: > sparkpost Bearer e708ba56e1517a99f6b5fb07349476efa45edc46 e.com/v4/account apikey: e708ba56e1517a99f6b5fb07349476efa45edc46