- Documentation: https://developer.spotify.com/
- Summary: Spotify is an audio streaming provider. Applications can integrate with Spotify through an API to gather metadata about music content or personal data about a user.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: Each application built to integrate with Spotify can specify a set of scopes to determine the access permissions that the user is required to grant. Here is a list of available scopes.
The secret key associated to an application can be regenerated from the
edit settings tab of the dashboard.
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 29.21
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - spotify - spotipy
- text: > SpotifyClientID = "f895e890f3734bd18fdcf1d980158139" SpotifyClientSecret = "738bb13ee54323919ac53c48baf17fa9" client_id: f895e890f3734bd18fdcf1d980158139 client_secret: 738bb13ee54323919ac53c48baf17fa9- text: SpotifyClientID = "f895e890f3734bd18fdcf1d980158139" SpotifyClientSecret = "738bb13ee54323919ac53c48baf17fa9" client_id: f895e890f3734bd18fdcf1d980158139 client_secret: 738bb13ee54323919ac53c48baf17fa9 filename: some_file.md