- Documentation: https://developer.spotify.com/
- Summary: Spotify is an audio streaming provider. Applications can integrate with Spotify through an API to gather metadata about music content or personal data about a user.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: Each application built to integrate with Spotify can specify a set of scopes to determine the access permissions that the user is required to grant. Here is a list of available scopes.
#Revoke the secret
The secret key associated to an application can be regenerated from the
edit settings tab of the dashboard.
#Check for suspicious activity
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 29.21
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - spotify - spotipy
- text: | SpotifyClientID = "f895e890f3734bd18fdcf1d980158139" SpotifyClientSecret = "738bb13ee54323919ac53c48baf17fa9" client_id: f895e890f3734bd18fdcf1d980158139 client_secret: 738bb13ee54323919ac53c48baf17fa9- text: SpotifyClientID = "f895e890f3734bd18fdcf1d980158139" SpotifyClientSecret = "738bb13ee54323919ac53c48baf17fa9" client_id: f895e890f3734bd18fdcf1d980158139 client_secret: 738bb13ee54323919ac53c48baf17fa9 filename: some_file.md