- Documentation: https://www.terraform.io/docs/cloud/users-teams-organizations/api-tokens.html
- Summary: Terraform is a product built by HashiCorp to help organizations manage their software infrastucture. This detector detects the three types of tokens used to interact with the API: user, teams and organization tokens.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not described in the documentation.
- Scopes: The different scopes available for tokens are described in the access levels documentation.
Tokens can be revoked from the API. As an example, this is the request to revoke a user token.
Terraform doesn't provide a way to check for suspicious activity.
Terraform cloud personal token#
Category: Cloud Provider
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.74
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - atlasv1
- text: > "token": "yaALfD5CKdorzg.atlasv1.K1lUlJwaAZ0MAAIVakIUVJnfcwkrz9feswayIacpYfY6el7AM5QpUlgbbVoHFfnG8kQ" apikey: yaALfD5CKdorzg.atlasv1.K1lUlJwaAZ0MAAIVakIUVJnfcwkrz9feswayIacpYfY6el7AM5QpUlgbbVoHFfnG8kQ