- Documentation: https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/api/
- Summary: Twitch is a video live streaming platform focusing on video game live streaming. Twitch provides a REST API to interact with various services on the platform: videos, leaderboards, chats, analytics... This detector focuses on detecting a couple
client_idand API token. The API token is issued using an application credentials, it is the token used to perform the actual API calls. It has a lifetime limited to 60 days.
- IPs allowlist: Some part of the API require being allowlisted by the platform to consume data.
- Scopes: An API token can have various scopes. See this documentation for more details.
An API token can be revoked using the API. See this documentation for more details.
To the best of our knowledge, this feature is not supported.
Twitch app credentials#
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.14
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - twitch
- text: > "TWITCH_ID": "exxxhp00halu8nm0ggs3m0uejmnwlp", "TWITCH_TOKEN": "lxx03s2vel8ggi6yhgxj6ggg85x2ve" client_id: exxxhp00halu8nm0ggs3m0uejmnwlp client_secret: lxx03s2vel8ggi6yhgxj6ggg85x2ve