- Documentation: https://developer.nexmo.com/getting-started/overview
- Summary: Nexmo (now Vonage) provides a suite of APIs that enable communication with customers using various channels. The Authentication is mainly ensured by a client_id and a client_secret.
- IPs allowlist: This feature can be activated upon request to nexmo support. Read more here.
- Scopes: Scopes depend on the authentication method chosen : in the query string or in the query header, but client_id and client_secret give a direct access to all API features except the Voice API.
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Nexmo api keys#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 1.67
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^(cs|x|p|s|r)?html5?~?$ - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ - ipynb banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - nexmo
- text: > curl -X GET 'https://rest.nexmo.com/account/get-balance?api_key=864919f3&api_secret=bjrDnPt6HrfVjzDv' client_id: "864919f3" client_secret: "bjrDnPt6HrfVjzDv"