- Documentation: https://developer.webex.com/docs/platform-introduction
- Summary: Webex by Cisco is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen sharing webinars, cloud calling, and equipment. This detector aims at catching integration credentials.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: When creating the integration, the user must specify the write access he wants to associate to the integration.
The secret can be regenerated using integration page in the My Webex App menu.
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Webex app keys#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 2.88
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - webex
- text: | webex_client = Cf0769801df88a3535b4b018ef570b499002bda401b3b8789259a937f22d66095 webex_secret = 74b9b3c77035e1121e2d7d64529749682b3ce5b93dc1f1e6677f0800dcf00d1e client_id: Cf0769801df88a3535b4b018ef570b499002bda401b3b8789259a937f22d66095 client_secret: 74b9b3c77035e1121e2d7d64529749682b3ce5b93dc1f1e6677f0800dcf00d1e