Yousign API Key
- Documentation: https://dev.yousign.com/
- Summary: Yousign is a legally binding eSignature solution to send, sign and retrieve documents. The detector aims at catching Yousign API keys that allow users to optimize and automate their signature process directly through their own application.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: A user can create as many keys as wanted. No limit is mentioned in the documentation.
Revoke the secret
Keys can be revoked at https://staging-app.yousign.com/admin/apikeys
Check for suspicious activity
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Yousign api key
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.017
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: yousign_api_key = "7ha6c3bfc3372361ea797ce7e419da0f";