- Documentation: https://www.zoho.com/developer/rest-api.html
- Summary: Zoho is a web-base online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, notes, wikis and more. It exposes various APIs to integrate applications with the platform.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: After creating the application on the Zoho dashboard, a call to the authorization URI allows to specify the scopes required for the application. A list and more details are available here.
The client secret associated to the application can be regenerated from the developer's dashboard.
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 2.14
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - 1000\.
- text: > zoho clientid= 1000.G545UK25D4F465S4X0Q454SD5465S4 CLIENT_SECRET= 0c3965368a6b10f7640dbda46abfd23a4d1c245ea1 client_id: 1000.G545UK25D4F465S4X0Q454SD5465S4 client_secret: 0c3965368a6b10f7640dbda46abfd23a4d1c245ea1